How E2W Collective helped launch Justine Bateman’s book ‘Face’
Justine Bateman and Akashic Books hired E2W Collective to implement the public relations campaign for Bateman’s second book to be published on April 6, 2021, Face: One Square Foot of Skin. The book is an exploration of society’s negative attitudes about women’s aging faces with Justine sharing her own experiences.
To shine the spotlight on the issue of women and aging and start meaningful conversations on the topic.
- Build a strategic media list encompassing national broadcast, women’s-focused digital platforms and high-end magazines.
- Seed strong pitches with those outlets focusing on the need for the important topic of aging to be discussed amongst women of all ages: Why has plastic surgery and changing your face become the norm- and why can’t women feel comfortable and free to age naturally today?
- Identify the right forum for a virtual event.
"Elizabeth Much at E2W Collective handled the launch of my book, “FACE: One Square Foot of Skin,” and did an incredible job. She strategized for the book’s target audience, and hit the bull’s eye. Her concentrated approach caused Amazon.com to sell out of the book twice within the first week of the book’s release, and caused outlets like Time Magazine and 60 Minutes Australia to knock on our door, unsolicited."
- Today Show kicked off the campaign on April 1, 2021 with a one-on-one interview with Hoda Kotb
- Town & Country – listed in their spring reading list
- Tamron Hall Show, April 2, 2021 – Paulina Porizkova joined Justine to add to the discussion of women and aging, a particularly challenging ordeal for women who made their living in front of the camera.