How E2W Collective helped launch Tim Storey’s book ‘The Miracle Mentality’
Harper Horizon (HarperCollins imprint for books that strives to make the world a better place) hired E2W Collective to implement the public relations campaign for world renowned motivational and inspirational speaker, author, and life coach Tim Storey’s book, The Miracle Mentality in March 2021.
To educate people about finding the tools inherent in The Miracle Mentality to help them lead more productive and satisfying lives, particularly during the challenges of the pandemic.
- Arrange for national and local talk show appearances for Tim to connect with hosts about the importance of utilizing the Miracle Mentality.
- To pursue online and print opportunities to spread the word about the book.
- Today Show’s Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager interviewed Storey on May 18.
- People.com, March 2, 2021 - highlights Storey’s conversation with Oprah about the ‘Miracle Mentality’.
- Jam T.V. - featured on their live April 5 show.
- Piece written by Storey in Maria Shriver’s Sunday Paper.
- Discussed how to manifest miracles and the art of comebacks with Maria Menounos on her podcast, Better Together.
- Live interview with the Anointed Radio Network.
- Other media coverage included Access Daily, Good Day L.A., Good Day New York, Us Weekly, California Live, and the Bevy Smith Radio Show.